Based on the principles of the International Standard ISO 9001, senior management is committed to implementing a process of quality management:
· Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
· Take in the context of the organization, assess conditions and treatment to those aspects that pose a potential risk to their processes.
· Attain meet customer needs
· Implement continuous improvement ensuring the effectiveness of the quality management system.
· Establish a relationship of ethics, friendliness and professionalism.
• Establish effective communication channels with all stakeholders.
· Encourage participation of its members through training